Acceptance Meditation Teacher Training
10 Days, 15 hours, Certified
Designed for any practioner wishing to learn the art and skill of acceptance
Mission: bringing greater awareness to that which you resist, to create rest in your mind, softness in your heart, greater creativity and better decision-making skills.
Why Become a Certified Acceptance Meditation Teacher?
Global Impact: More and more people are waking up to the necessity of meditation practices, to help them remove emotional blocks and negative mindsets. Be part of that change.
Powerful Self-Awareness: Deepening your own practice on multiple levels, allows you to be a stronger example of the power of meditation and mindfulness. Help yourself to help others.
Mastery: In-depth and well rounded education in the art and science of acceptance meditation, will allow you to relate the world and people in a positive and growth-oriented way.
Outreach: Your certified training will establish your teaching, meditation classes and workshops in communities and organizations.
“This is a very helpful course and provides meditations beneficial to everyone. Rajni is obviously very knowledgeable and guides the learner in a way that is accessible and relatable to all.”
- Julia Rubinshteyn, Ph.D, Clinical Psychologist
What You Get
- 10 powerful, 25 minute guided video meditations designed to quiet the mind and help build stronger and healthier emotions, while healing pain and reducing anxiety.
- 20 pivotal mindfulness exercises to create multi-level awareness, reduce toxic stress and dismantle anger.
- Receive up to 1 hour of individualized mentoring, to discuss your learning and goals. Sessions are set up via an online scheduling system to select times best for you, and available within 30 days of your start date.
- Meditation script to help you in practicing your clarity of speech and prepare you for public teaching
- Yoga Alliance registered teachers receive 15 continuing education credits.
- First-time access to BONUS online video and content training and materials.
- Your curriculum consists of learning stress reduction and emotional intelligence techniques. Understanding the value of acceptance through acknowledging resistance, mindful living and fine-tuning the skill of observation.
“For me, meditation is a time when my barriers can drop, or at least lower a bit. For this reason, when I practice guided meditation, I am particular about choosing a guide. Rajni's cadence is soothing and supportive. She creates a space where I feel safe. At the same time, her message of exploration and self-development encourages me to move out of my comfort zone. I value the time I can spend meditating with Rajni, and am grateful that she has created this meditation series
— Stephene Parry, Attorney
Rajni's Acceptance Meditation Program was deeply insightful.
Her entire process brought my resistances to the surface and I was able to understand them better to move into the emotional and mental processes of acceptance.
Her breathing techniques are pretty amazing too! I still use them everytime I feel friction towards someone or something.
Olivia Kirsh, Creative Director